All Events / Leadership Presence and Impact Workshop
Leadership Presence and Impact Workshop
Presence and impact are consistently rated by CEOs as the number 1 most important skill to be a successful leader, over and above intelligence, experience and technical expertise. It is the “wow” factor that sets you up for your next step up, gives your career or company that extra boost, and enable you to create powerful results.
Whatever your level, job, or industry, we are all leaders in our lives, work and world. From graduates to managers to business owners to executives, join Dr Sam Collins, Founder of Aspire and named as ‘One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry’ by Her Majesty The Queen and ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN, for an inspirational and practical day of learning, networking and transformation with a diverse and supportive group.
Are you reaching your life, work and career potential?
How much confidence, credibility and charisma do you display?
Is it time to maximize your ability to positively influence others?
Often described as gravitas, authority and the elusive X factor, presence and impact are some of the greatest keys to being successful.
Leadership presence and impact doesn’t automatically come with your education, your talent or your business results. It is entirely subjective. It depends on how others perceive you. We can face unique challenges when it comes to being perceived as a leader and can adopt a “good student” mentality – in which we believe that if we just keep our head down and work hard, that others are bound to notice and reward us.
Benefits you'll gain:
- Learn how to project gravitas with confidence, poise under pressure and decisiveness.
- Demonstrate your unique presence through communication, conviction, intention, and knowledge.
- Regain positive control when interrupted or criticised.
- Increase your self-confidence, the personality trait most responsible for an individual being seen as having leadership presence.
- Be heard in a roomful of loud, assertive people. Own the room and command respect.
- Attract followers by being self-motivated, assured, and willing to take risks.
- Overcome fears and be confident even when you have self doubts.
- Thrive in difficult situations and with challenging or even toxic people, teams and cultures.
- Set inspiring goals for the impact that you aspire to have in your career, organisation and/or in your industry, community or world.
- Receive first-hand honest and supportive feedback on your current presence and impact strengths and how to take them to the next level.
- Gain clarity on your strengths, talents, weaknesses and biases.
- Know about unconscious bias with regards to leadership presence and impact and what to do (and not do) about it.
- Experience in-room practice and real-time discussion with a supportive and inspiring peer group.
- Get out of the office for a day and have the time and space to focus on yourself.
- Increase your social capital and external network with tangible business and personal benefits.
- Gain new ideas and contribute to your organisational diversity and inclusion goals.
- Leave with an action plan, support, accountability ‘buddy’ and planning method.
Covid Protocols and Cancellation Policy
We are committed to the safety and well-being of all our event attendees, volunteers and staff members by implementing our safety protocols to help prevent the spread of the COVID.
Who is the event for?
From graduates to managers to executives, we welcome women and men from all industries, sectors and backgrounds. This creates an environment of new ideas and thought leadership.
Aspire’s specialism is to trailblaze change for women and as our community grows we’re also working for equality for everyone, everywhere. And as we grow we’re working with more and more men who are demanding change for women and who aspire for a more tolerant, equitable world for everyone.
£795 plus VAT
£595 for charities, not for profits and self funding individuals.
Discounts available for groups. This event will be in-person in London, UK with UK timing of 9am - 5pm.BOOK NOW
"Our female leaders are more confident, assertive, better networkers and thriving as a consequence of attending your program.”
CEO, Informed Solutions
“Aspire was genuinely the best event of this type I've ever been to. Extremely valuable in terms of fleshing out goals for personal and professional development and, perhaps more importantly, identifying tools and accountability measures to achieve these goals. I particularly appreciated the opportunity to interact with role models with a wealth of experience to share. I left feeling optimistic and confident in my abilities.”
EU Government Affairs Manager, Euronext
"Aspire allowed me to focus on ME and MY goals and was the best decision I have made for a long time!"
General Manager, Coloplast Ltd
"I attend Aspire events to get powerful strategic insight into the next steps for my professional development, combined with the energy and support to take it forward and make a difference. At my first Aspire event, I thought 'I've found my people'. I always feel welcome."
Regional Manager, Amazon
"Personally and professionally, the workshop was probably the best investment in training and development and a day of my time, that I have made over a 30 year career (which included a medical degree and an MBA!)."
Dr Penny Woods
Chief Executive, British Lung Foundation
“Over 300 managers and partners have attended the course over time and the feedback has been incredibly positive. Reports of increased self-confidence, clearer vision in terms of building and progressing careers means a greater chance that these people will stay with us. That is very positive for them as individuals as for us as a business. A win:win.”
Management Executive Partner, BDO LLP
Plus an additional 10% discount for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
25% discount for 10 + people
Payment below via credit card.
To request an invoice payment or for multiple attendees/groups please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to purchase corporate ticket £795 plus VAT.
Click here to purchase charity/not for profit/self funding ticket £595 plus VAT.