All Events / Reimagination – The Imperative of our Time
Reimagination – The Imperative of our Time
The clock is ticking and our workplaces, communities and planet needs authentic and powerful leadership to make a difference for now and the future. The time is here, join women leaders from across industries, levels and backgrounds to step up, lead change and make a transformational difference to your life, career, workplace, organization and world.
Hear from the women visionaries, pioneers and leaders and Dr Sam Collins, named as ‘One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry’ by Her Majesty The Queen and ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN.
- Inspirational and powerful talks and practical tools from 20 speakers from across the globe.
- Recorded sessions that you can watch live or at a later time to suit you.
- Engaging interactive content with exercises and step by step tools.
- Online networking and interactive sessions.
We have been creating pioneering events and programmes for 20 years across the globe. They have been described as “different to anything else, best in class, inspiring, powerful, space to think, challenging, innovative, fun, life changing and empowering”.
Day 1 - June 11, 2020 - Reimagining Self, Career and Life
- Inspire yourself. Know what inspires you and find ways to motivate yourself to be inspired rather than succumb to external negative influences.
- Build courage. Increase your confidence, stand up for what you believe in an inspiring way so that others find the courage to overcome obstacles too.
- Clarify your own unique driving forces and leadership purpose to gain a level of drive and resilience.
- Develop tools in how to work with people you do not always find inspiring and keep yourself energised, on track and remain calm under stress.
- What's next - how to redefine your career, business or world in the new era.
- Create a vision for your future self, career and life.
Day 2 - June 12, 2020 - Reimagining Workplace, Community and World
- Envisioning what the new normal will entail and how it will shape our workplaces.
- Tools to inspire others to overcome challenges, not give up and do their best work.
- Ways to develop and empower others in this brave new world.
- Create visions of the future world of work and society.
- Leadership during crisis stories, case studies and inspiration.
- Stories from the workplace and community frontline - finding resilience and joy now.
- Organizational evolution - who will survive and how case studies.
- The future for global social issues and how we all can make a difference.
$695 2 Days | $350 1 Day
$595 not for profits, self funding and small business 2 Days | $295 1 Day
8am - 2pm EDT with all sessions recorded.BOOK NOW
“So much excellent content at the Aspire conference. Stories from different walks of lives, corporate, social enterprise, women out in the world doing amazing things. Let them spur us on all to be catalysts for change in our lives and communities.”
Director - Retail Industry, Salesforce
"I want to thank you for such a wonderfully inspiring conference. I learnt more in 2 days than I have in 2 years of management courses!"
OPERATIONS MANAGER, FURNITURE RE-USE NETWORK
"Stop and sign up. Aspire allowed me to focus on ME and MY goals and was the best decision I have made for a long time!."
GENERAL MANAGER, COLOPLAST
"It’s fantastic to have the opportunity to press a reset button and have the opportunity and space to go back to basics, it has given me plenty to think about and put into action in my current role, which is exactly what I was hoping for."
National Lead, Women’s Network, Environment Agency
10% discount on normal the rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
25% discount for 10 people plus
- This event has passed.
Day 1 Agenda – June 11 – Reimagining Self, Career and Life – All times are EDT
* 8am – 9am | Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO, Aspire UK and USA – “Women Leaders as a Catalyst for Global Change”
* 9am – 9.30am | Gosia Gorna, Transformational Coach, Poland – “Become a more Impactful Change Maker”
* 9. 30am – 10am | Pip Hare, Professional Sailor, Ocean Racing, UK – “How to Deal With a Big Situation You Have No Control Over”
* 10am – 10.30am | Jen Coken, CEO, Embrace the Ridiculousness of Life! USA – “Imposter Syndrome is Sabotaging Your Leadership”
* 10.30am – 11am | Collette Philip, Founder of Brand by Me, UK – “How to be a TRUE changemaker”
* 11am – 11.30am | Kiana Sharifi, Head of Talent, Balderton Capital, UK – “Time to Take a Risk”
* 11.30am – 12pm | Brian Ballantyne, Senior Manager – Inclusion & Diversity, Amazon, Luxembourg – “Stepping into your Power”
* 12pm – 12.30pm | Caryl Longley, Managing Partner of Deloitte North and South Europe – “Inspiration through Authentic Leadership”
* 12.30pm – 1pm | Brita Fernandez Schmidt, Executive Director, Women for Women International, UK – “Embracing Uncertainty”
* 1pm – 1.30pm | Sr. Kathleen Bryant, Leadership Team for Religious Sisters of Charity, USA – “Claiming our Inner Authority”
* 1.30pm – 2pm | Sarah Kitakule, Director, The Kitakule Foundation, Uganda – “Translating Your Ideas into Action”
Day 2 Agenda – June 12 – Reimagining Workplace, Community and World – All times are EDT
* 8am – 9am | Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO, Aspire UK and USA – “How To Reimagine The Future”
* 9am – 9.30am | Rebecca Dawson, Speaker, Author, Channeler, Australia – “Waking Up in a New Reality”
* 9.30am – 10am | Carole Berndt, Non–Executive Director, Cynergy Bank, UK – “Manage The Process, Lead Your People”
* 10am – 10.30am | Shauna Fuller-Clarke, Innovation Strategist, Jamaica – “An Innovative Workforce is no Longer Optional”
* 10.30am – 11am | Jane Walde, Head of Group Risk, Informa Plc, UK – “The Role of Imagination in Leadership”
* 11am – 11.30am | Claire Dale, Director, Companies in Motion, UK – “Why We Need to Fall in Love With Our Amazing Bodies”
* 11.30am – 12pm | Andrée Simon, President of FINCA Impact Finance, USA – “Drive Change in the Face of a Crisis”
* 12pm – 12.30pm | Clare Twelvetrees, Director, The Brooke, UK – “A Compassionate Future Beyond COVID 19”
* 12.30pm – 1pm | Dr Zareen Roohi Ahmed, Founder, Gift Wellness, Pakistan – “Thrive as an Entrepreneur/Activist/Grandmother!”
* 1pm – 1.30pm | Dr Lorie Hood, Traumatologist, USA – “How Women Leaders are Poised to Change the World”
* 1.30pm – 2pm | Dr Sam Collins Founder and CEO, Aspire, UK and USA – “Closing Remarks and Call to Action!”
There will also be optional facilitated networking and connections sessions at the start and end of each day.
Over 50% of attendees come to Aspire events with others.
10% discount on normal rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
25% discount for 10 people plus
“We had a really positive experience and we’ve received great feedback from our group of female employees who have participated in events to date. Would I recommend Aspire for Equality? Absolutely!” – Laura Howard, Global Lead HR Business Partner, IS, Astrazeneca
“A massive thank you for an incredibly thought provoking conference….we now have 30+ women empowered to share some messages and learning in our organization.” – Laura Simarro, HR Business Partner, Thames Water Utilities Limited
“Over 300 female managers and partners have attended the course over time and the feedback has been incredibly positive. Reports of increased self-confidence, clearer vision in terms of building and progressing careers means a greater chance that these people will stay with us. That is very positive for them as individuals as for us as a business. A win:win.” – Mark Sherfield, Management Executive Partner, BDO LLP
“Great content, fantastic energy and a room full of invigorated, inspired leaders. Thanks for your amazing vision and for taking us all along with you. The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire. Today we’re a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company.” – Tracy Keegan, Director of Contract Management, Avtrade
“Our group of female leaders are more confident, assertive, better networkers and thriving as a consequence of attending your program. I am now counting on them to pay that forward by supporting, encouraging and coaching other women who are trying to find their purpose, voice and authentic leadership style in their careers.” – Elizabeth Vega, Global CEO, Informed Solutions
“I left feeling re-energized, re-focused and strong! I have already received feedback from other team members who attended the Aspire workshop who are applying their new-found techniques with positive impact and I am confident they will become a network of trailblazing women within our organisation and beyond.” – Diane Smith, Head of Talent, Learning and Development, Babcock International Group
Dr. Sam Collins, Founder and CEO Aspire for Equality
Award winning women in leadership expert, social entrepreneur, keynote speaker, coach and international bestselling author. She is a leading global voice on leadership and change for workplaces, organizational culture and community impact. Sam has been named one of the ‘Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry’ by Her Majesty, The Queen, one of the ‘Top 10 Coaches’ by The Independent and ‘Leader in the Workplace’ in the Ogûnte Women’s Social Leadership Awards. She is also the author of the internationally bestselling book, ‘Radio Heaven – One Woman’s Journey to Grace‘.
Caryl Longley, General Counsel and Managing Partner of Deloitte North and South Europe
“Inspiration through authentic leadership”
Caryl Longley has over 30 years’ experience as a solicitor. She trained in private practice in her home city of Cardiff but has spent the majority of her career in-house, first becoming Head of Legal at TOTAL Oil, and currently as General Counsel and Managing Partner of Deloitte North and South Europe, across 13 countries. Caryl is a member of the firm’s Executive and sits on the Board. She has executive responsibility for leading the management of all legal aspects of Deloitte’s internal business and is recognised as a trusted, strategic and proactive senior leader, with a successful track record for handling complex legal matters. Caryl is an active member of the London Welsh community and a regular supporter of a variety of women’s networks. She enjoys all things musical and is a keen ballroom dancer.
Andrée Simon, President and Chief Executive Officer of FINCA Impact Finance, USA
“Stay FAB: How to Drive Change in the Face of a Crisis”
Andrée Simon is the President and Chief Executive Officer of FINCA Impact Finance (FIF), a global network of microfinance banks and institutions. FIF’s network of 20 community-based banks offer responsible and affordable loan and saving products to more than two million people across the world, empowering low-income women and men to take control of their financial future. Andrée has been named one of the Top 100 Fintech for SDG Influencers by LATTICE80 and has written extensively on responsible financial services in numerous publications including International Banker, Euromoney and The Financial Times.
Sarah Kitakule, Director, The Kitakule Foundation, Uganda
“Translating Your Ideas and Knowledge into Action”
An accomplished women’s empowerment and private sector development specialist, Sarah has been an active member of the women’s movement in Uganda and globally. She has extensive experience with leading international development organizations including the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, International Labor Organization and the Commonwealth Secretariat. She successfully chaired the Uganda Women Entrepreneurs Association and served on several global women in business networks. She is currently a trustee of the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women and a Founder Director of the Kitakule Foundation.
Brian Ballantyne, Senior Program Manager - Inclusion & Diversity, Amazon, Luxembourg
“From Shielding to Shining – Stepping into your Power”
Brian is the author of “Confessions of a Working Father”. This book is an experiment to bring more men into the conversation on inclusion at work and in support of the broader aim of women’s economic advancement. Brian works as a senior program manager for inclusion & diversity at Amazon, he is a board member of the Luxembourg non-profit “Women in Digital Empowerment” and he is part of the board composition working group at ILA (Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs).
Brita Fernandez Schmidt, Executive Director, Women for Women International, UK
Driven by her purpose, Brita believes that every woman has a fierce power to fulfil her dreams. She coaches women to help them transform their lives by awakening, and acting on, the power they have within. Brita is an advocate and promoter of women’s power, women’s rights and equality. Brita currently serves as the Executive Director of Women for Women International – UK. Fears to Fierce (Rider / Ebury) is her first book.
Dr Zareen Roohi Ahmed, Founder and CEO, Gift Wellness, Pakistan
Zareen is the Founder & CEO of Gift Wellness Ltd, manufacturing and distributing an award-winning range of natural feminine hygiene products. The GIFT range is currently the fastest growing brand of it’s kind in Europe and is a best seller in Holland & Barrett. Most importantly, due to Zareen’s commitment to helping women in crisis, over 5 million pads have been donated to homeless and refugee women as well as to food banks. This is all part of Zareen’s vision to fulfil the dreams of her daughter who was tragically murdered in 2007.
Rebecca Dawson, Speaker, Author, Channeler, Australia
“Waking Up in a New Reality – from 3D to 5D and beyond”
Rebecca Dawson is an international speaker, author and pioneer in the wisdom of the New Human with over 25 years experience in guiding people into their greatest capacity for potential. With a background in anthropology and psychology, and an ability to acutely observe the human energy field, Rebecca has been actively involved in the research and mapping of collective shifts, and revealing patterns of structural change that is ushering humanity into a new era of creation. Rebecca facilitates workshops, retreats, tours and personal and corporate consultations around the world. She is the author of several books and numerous publications, including “The New Human Experience”.
Gosia Gorna, Transformational Coach, Poland
“Become a more impactful, visible and confident change maker”
Gosia is an award-winning transformational coach, speaker and a best selling author of ‘The Expansion Game – A powerful method to transform your fear into brilliance’. Gosia has just won an award for the Best Coaching Book in the Soul and Sprit Book Awards 2018. With over 20 years of experience working across Europe and beyond, Gosia has a reputation as one of the most remarkable coaches in the world today. She uses intuitive insight and a range of highly effective techniques to bring about profound and lasting transformation in people’s lives. Her passion lies in helping change makers be even more impactful. She helps them turn their biggest fears into their biggest successes, tap into their intuitive genius and shine more brightly.
Jen Coken, CEO, Embrace the Ridiculousness of Life! USA
“Who the Heck Do You Think You Are? How Imposter Syndrome is Sabotaging Your Leadership, And You Don’t Even Know It”
Jen Coken is the executive coach for Badass Boss Ladies, who are ready to smash obstacles, jump over hurdles, and grab snarling dogs by the ears. For twenty years, she’s been beating down BS with a velvet sledgehammer tasseled with humor. Jen is also a national speaker whose keynotes and trainings are for leaders and their teams who crave actionable lessons from the heart, packed with a powerful punch. Her best-selling book, “When I Die, Take My Panties,” is an inspiring, raw, and at times, funny memoir about coping with her mother’s death from ovarian cancer and what it took to push on through. When she’s not crafting bestselling books or speaking to audiences around the country, you can find Jen performing stand-up comedy, or, eating Nutella by the spoonful in the nearest grocery aisle.
Sr. Kathleen Bryant, Leadership Team for Religious Sisters of Charity, USA
“Women’s Wisdom – Claiming our inner authority”
Kathleen Bryant is a contemplative activist who has presented workshops and retreats in Australia, Ireland, several African countries, and throughout the United States. Kathleen is passionate about working for the abolition of human trafficking and slavery, women’s spiritual development, and being contemplative in a digital world. Kathleen earned a Doctor of Ministry Degree from the Graduate Theological Foundation and a Master Degree in Spirituality from the University of San Francisco. Kathleen is a Religious Sister of Charity and currently serves on her leadership team in Ireland.
Pip Hare, Professional Sailor, Pip Hare Ocean Racing, UK
“Weathering the storm – How to deal with a big situation you have no control over”
In 2020 Pip Hare, at the age of 45, will be taking on one of the toughest sporting events on our planet, when she races a 60 ft yacht non-stop, single-handed around the world in the Vendee Globe Race. Only 6 women have ever participated in this event. Pip launched her solo sailing career ten years ago with the express aim of entering the Vendee Globe Race and has progressed through the ranks of offshore sailing with steady determination. Over the intervening years Pip has sailed fifteen times across the Atlantic, seven times alone, and her achievements include setting one British sailing record and a world first in endurance sport.
Clare Twelvetrees, Director of Strategy and Performance, The Brooke, UK
“The end of inequality? A compassionate future beyond COVID 19”
Clare has over 20 years’ experience in the charity and public sectors in a variety of senior international strategy, planning, program and management roles spanning environmental sustainability, water and sanitation, Fairtrade and Women’s Empowerment. She is currently Director of Strategy and Performance at Brooke. This is an international animal welfare charity which tackles the causes of animal suffering through a holistic approach supporting marginalized communities, changing behaviors and strengthening systems. She is also a Trustee of Age International, a charity focussed on supporting vulnerable older people in the poorest countries in the world.
Jane Walde, Head of Group Risk, Informa Plc, UK
“Insight, oversight and foresight – the role of imagination in leadership”
Jane is passionate about bringing positive change through creative thinking. Using her knowledge from business, she expounds transformative techniques that lead to practical action. Jane’s career journey from acting through accountancy to risk management have given her a unique skillset that balances left and right brain approaches in business, and to life! She has held several leadership roles at international companies including Shell, Anglo American and Informa, where she is currently Head of Group Risk.
Collette Philip, Founder of Brand by Me, UK
“How to be a TRUE changemaker”
After 18 years of building brilliant brands, Collette set up a strategy consultancy called Brand by Me. Brand by Me helps leaders and organizations unlock the power of brand to drive social change and positive business impact. To do this, they work in-house on a consultancy basis, coach people 1-to-1 and run team workshops. They have worked with some amazing clients to date – from charities to corporates, from large organizations to founder-led micro businesses. But all have one thing in common – they have ambitious goals, not just for themselves but for the world around us and need their brand to deliver.