All Events / Raising Your Visibility and Profile Online Seminar
Raising Your Visibility and Profile Online Seminar
Studies of the happiest and most successful women across the globe indicate that having an authentic and powerful profile for yourself, your projects, your team and/or your organization is essential to be able to maximize results and your career potential. Yet time and time again, we hear that working hard is just not enough to be able to be recognized and reach the next level of success.
• What is the point of doing a good job if no one knows about it?
• How can you be more visible, reach your potential and increase your influence in a crowded and competitive organization and/or industry and community?
• How can raising your profile help you to achieve better results and make a bigger difference?
Yet there can be something about raising your profile that can seem pushy, hard work, unnecessary or too time consuming. If you want to find practical ideas, shift your perspective and take your profile to the next level in a way that is true to you, enjoyable and helps you improve, we would love to see you at this online seminar.
Benefits you'll gain:
- Learn the Aspire tool for raising your profile and visibility with senior stakeholders, customers and colleagues across your business, industry and community.
- Understand your ‘corridor’ reputation, what are people saying about you when you are not around.
- Know the difference between networking and profile raising.
- Beyond 'doing a good job', understand the importance of being seen, heard, known and advocating for yourself.
- Develop your personal brand, establish your reputation and know what makes you stand out.
- Develop your self-belief, overcome modesty and your fears about being in the spotlight.
- Identify your key supporters, influencers, mentors plus the difficult people that you need to influence.
- Stop playing it safe, start raising your head above the parapet, taking risks and making more of a difference.
- Develop your ability to say no, to not always be liked and to sometimes live without others' approval.
- Find practical ways to raise your profile in and out of your organization, including critical assignments, speaking, writing and volunteering.
- Explore what you want to be known for in your life and career without being pushy, arrogant or selling your soul.
- Be part of the Aspire network and gain the support, new perspectives and energy to keep moving forward.
- Be exposed to new ideas and thinking that will create tangible benefits for yourself and your organisation.
- Leave with practical actions to apply to your own life, work and world.
$195 live attendance
$125 recording onlyBOOK NOW
“It’s a pleasure coming to Aspire courses and if I think back to the Raising Your Profile event I did a whole year ago I can see the professional and personal changes in myself. I will be eternally grateful for your insight, wisdom and sincere belief in every single individual.”
ONE Ambassador, ONE Campaign
“Great content, fantastic energy. Thanks for your amazing vision and for taking us all along with you. The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire. Today we’re a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company.”
Director of Contract Management, Avtrade Ltd
“Thank you for the most inspiring 90 minutes of my life! I feel full of colour and bubbling possibilities and feel like I'm starting an amazing journey right now”.
Internal Communications Adviser, Oxfam
- This event has passed.
Over 50% of attendees come to Aspire events with others.
10% discount on normal rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
25% discount for 10 people plus
Over the past 21 years of Aspire for Equality, we have found that taking the time away from daily life and your organization provides new inspiration, diverse perspectives, innovative ideas and an escape from ‘business as usual’ that surpasses an internal course or training event where everyone is from the same organization.
“We had a really positive experience and we’ve received great feedback from our group of female employees who have participated in events to date. Would I recommend Aspire for Equality? Absolutely!” – Laura Howard, Global Lead HR Business Partner, IS, Astrazeneca
“A massive thank you for an incredibly thought provoking workshop….we now have 30+ women empowered to share some messages and learning in our organization.” – Laura Simarro, HR Business Partner, Thames Water Utilities
“It’s been a pleasure to watch the fantastic impact your work has had on our group, to watch people develop from what they have learnt from you and to see so many of them grow as a result of being part of your sessions. What you do is powerful. I too have learnt a lot, grown in confidence, altered my mindset and picked up some bright ideas along the way.” – Kathryn Kennedy, Leadership, Talent & Inclusion, The Home Office
“Over 300 female managers and partners have attended the course over time and the feedback has been incredibly positive. Reports of increased self-confidence, clearer vision in terms of building and progressing careers means a greater chance that these people will stay with us. That is very positive for them as individuals as for us as a business. A win:win.” – Mark Sherfield, Management Executive Partner, BDO LLP
“Great content, fantastic energy and a room full of invigorated, inspired leaders. Thanks for your amazing vision and for taking us all along with you. The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire. Today we’re a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company.” – Tracy Keegan, Director of Contract Management, Avtrade
“Our group of female leaders are more confident, assertive, better networkers and thriving as a consequence of attending your programme. I am now counting on them to pay that forward by supporting, encouraging and coaching other women who are trying to find their purpose, voice and authentic leadership style in their careers.” – Elizabeth Vega, Global CEO, Informed Solutions
“I left feeling re-energized, re-focused and strong! I have already received feedback from other team members who attended the Aspire workshop who are applying their new-found techniques with positive impact and I am confident they will become a network of trailblazing women within our organisation and beyond.” – Diane Smith, Head of Talent, Learning and Development, Babcock International Group
Dr. Sam Collins, Founder and CEO Aspire for Equality
Award winning women in leadership expert, social entrepreneur, keynote speaker, coach and international bestselling author. She is a leading global voice on leadership and change for workplaces, organizational culture and community impact. Sam has been named one of the ‘Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry’ by Her Majesty, The Queen, one of the ‘Top 10 Coaches’ by The Independent and ‘Leader in the Workplace’ in the Ogûnte Women’s Social Leadership Awards. She is also the author of the internationally bestselling book, ‘Radio Heaven – One Woman’s Journey to Grace‘.