All Events / New Direction with Dr Sam Collins
New Direction with Dr Sam Collins
Join Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO of Aspire and recognized by her Majesty, The Queen of England as one of ‘The Top 200 Women in the UK to Impact Business and Industry’ and as ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN for a 60-minute online coaching event. Dr Collins is an award-winning women in leadership expert, social entrepreneur, keynote speaker, coach and international best selling author and has been featured on the BBC, CNN, The Huffington Post and many more.
This session is strictly limited to 10 attendees only.
It will be an interactive session and include a live coaching demo with one of the attendees.
Benefits you'll gain:
- Reignite and motivate yourself about the future.
- Start to figure out your next career or life direction.
- Share ideas and be part of a small group of supportive and like minded women.
- Develop your decision-making abilities and know your work and life priorities.
- Have more peace of mind, kill the worry and guilt monster.
- Get out of your inbox for 60 minutes to focus on yourself and your future.
“Wow! You’ve converted me from a strident sceptic of all courses to an avid fan of yours. Amazing. Thanks again for giving me the rocket boost I needed.”
Global Marketing and Communications Director, Center for Public Impact
- This event has passed.
Dr. Sam Collins, Founder and CEO Aspire for Equality
Award winning women in leadership expert, social entrepreneur, keynote speaker, coach and international bestselling author. She is a leading global voice on leadership and change for workplaces, organizational culture and community impact. Sam has been named one of the ‘Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry’ by Her Majesty, The Queen, one of the ‘Top 10 Coaches’ by The Independent and ‘Leader in the Workplace’ in the Ogûnte Women’s Social Leadership Awards. She is also the author of the internationally bestselling book, ‘Radio Heaven – One Woman’s Journey to Grace‘.