All Events / It’s a M.A.D (Making a Difference) World TECHNOLOGY
It’s a M.A.D (Making a Difference) World TECHNOLOGY
You are invited to join us to enjoy an hour of inspiration and networking at the Aspire ‘It’s a M.A.D. (Making a Difference) World’ event focused on TECHNOLOGY.
Come along and share ideas, network and meet like-minded women and men from across industries and countries.
We are facing an increasingly complex and volatile world in 2021 both personally, professionally and in our communities and wider world. At this event, we will explore the latest thinking about the empowerment of women as leaders in technology, the role of business and why businesses that focus on a triple bottom line of profits, people and planet will be the sole survivors and innovators of the future.
This event will be led by Dr. Sam Collins, Founder and CEO of Aspire, named ‘One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry’ by Her Majesty the Queen and ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN. Award-winning leadership expert, social entrepreneur, keynote speaker and internationally bestselling author, Dr Collins is a leading global voice on leadership and change for workplaces, organizational culture and community impact.
Join us and...
- Gain new ideas, contacts and thinking to move forward on your aspirations for yourself, your organization and making a difference in the world.
- Think through how you can make a difference through technology.
- Seek diverse views to challenge your thinking with women and men who see the world differently.
- Discuss the challenges and obstacles you face and brainstorm ways to overcome them.
- Receive support and encouragement from a like-minded global network.
- Be inspired and uplifted by others' goals and aspirations.
- Learn about work of Aspire and our goal to make a difference to the lives of women and girls globally.
- Commit to action and ongoing change and sustainability.
This event is open to people of all ages, industries and sectors from across the globe.
10am - 11am PSTBOOK NOW
"It was a pure inspiration. I have the empowerment to change static views and engage further in equality. Aspire crosses borders, it crosses sectors, it unites a flame inside you to stand up, raise the roof, to make a change with a massive support crew in tow."
AMBASSADOR, ONE CAMPAIGN
“Inspirational, well worth the time. A valuable opportunity to spend time on you, your aspirations, your thoughts, your fears, your ambitions.”
Marketing Director, Search Consultancy
Register for this event via the 'Book Now' link above.
Dr. Sam Collins, Founder and CEO Aspire for Equality
Award winning women in leadership expert, social entrepreneur, keynote speaker, coach and international bestselling author. She is a leading global voice on leadership and change for workplaces, organizational culture and community impact. Sam has been named one of the ‘Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry’ by Her Majesty, The Queen, one of the ‘Top 10 Coaches’ by The Independent and ‘Leader in the Workplace’ in the Ogûnte Women’s Social Leadership Awards. She is also the author of the internationally bestselling book, ‘Radio Heaven – One Woman’s Journey to Grace‘.