All Events / It’s a M.A.D (Making a Difference) World – Climate
It’s a M.A.D (Making a Difference) World – Climate
You are invited to join us to enjoy an hour of inspiration and networking at the Aspire ‘It’s a M.A.D. (Making a Difference) World’ event focused on CLIMATE.
Come along and share ideas, network and meet like-minded women and men from across industries and countries.
We are facing an increasingly complex and volatile world in 2021 both personally, professionally and in our communities and wider world. At this event, we will explore the latest thinking about the empowerment of women as leaders for climate change, the role of business and why businesses that focus on a triple bottom line of profits, people and planet will be the sole survivors and innovators of the future.
This event will be led by Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO of Aspire, named ‘One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry’ by Her Majesty the Queen and ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN. Award-winning leadership expert, social entrepreneur, keynote speaker and internationally bestselling author, Dr Collins is a leading global voice on leadership and change for workplaces, organizational culture and community impact.
Join us and...
- Gain new ideas, contacts and thinking to move forward on your aspirations for yourself, your organization and making a difference in the world.
- Think through how you can make a difference and impact climate change.
- Seek diverse views to challenge your thinking with women who see the world differently.
- Receive support and encouragement from a like-minded network of women making a difference to themselves and others.
- Be inspired and uplifted by others' goals and aspirations.
- Commit to action and ongoing change and sustainability.
This event is open to women and men from all ages, industries and sectors from across the globe.
Aspire has been developing the leaders and role models of the future for the past 21 years and we were one of the first pioneering companies to specifically focus on leadership development and social change for women leaders.
"It was a pure inspiration. I have the empowerment to change static views and engage further in equality. Aspire crosses borders, it crosses sectors, it unites a flame inside you to stand up, raise the roof, to make a change with a massive support crew in tow."
AMBASSADOR, ONE CAMPAIGN
“Inspirational, well worth the time. A valuable opportunity to spend time on you, your aspirations, your thoughts, your fears, your ambitions.”
Marketing Director, Search Consultancy
Register for this event via the 'Book Now' link above.