All Events / Inspirational Leadership Toolkit Workshop
Inspirational Leadership Toolkit Workshop
The ability to truly inspire others is critical in today’s workplace, economy and unstable world. Inspiring leaders use their unique combination of strengths to motivate themselves, individuals and teams to take on bold missions – and hold them accountable for results. They unlock higher performance through empowerment to both inspire, and get, great performance. Yet, in Harvard Business Review employer surveys, less than half of respondents said their leaders were inspiring, fostered engagement and role modeled the culture and values of their organization.
Come and join Dr. Sam Collins Founder and CEO of Aspire and recognized by her Majesty, The Queen as one of ‘The Top 200 Women in the UK to Impact Business and Industry’. Dr Collins is an award-winning leadership expert, social entrepreneur, key note speaker, coach and international best selling author and has been featured on the BBC, CNN, The Times and many more. She works with women who are seeking the stretch and inspiration to trail blaze new ways of creating bigger impact through content and an approach that is expertly tailored to you – not to mention the incredible support and challenge that happens when you come out of your organization for a day and you spend time with strong network of like-minded people.
Those who have previously attended our workshops from organization such as KPMG, Vodafone, BMW, Centrica, Lloyds Bank plc, PA Consulting, AstraZeneca and Save the Children have consistently fed back that our events are “inspirational, practical, open, supportive, no nonsense, honest, personal yet business focused, life changing, empowering and like nothing they have ever attended before”.
Join a select group of female peers from across ages, levels and industries to:
- Learn the Aspire Model of Inspirational Leadership with new approaches, research and best practice gathered from Aspire's work over the past 20 years.
- Inspire yourself. Know what inspires you and find ways to motivate yourself to be inspired rather than succumb to external negative influences, people and challenging times. It’s hard to inspire others if you do not feel inspired yourself!
- Build courage. Increase your confidence, stand up for what you believe in an inspiring way so that others find the courage to overcome obstacles too.
- Understand your own authentic Inspirational Leadership style and how best to strengthen and leverage it. Learn how to flex your approach to appeal to others to effectively inspire them to action.
- Get others to do what they says they are going to do - empower and delegate in an inspiring way, especially through difficult times or challenging circumstances.
- Learn techniques to manage upwards, effectively 'pick your battles' and know the differences when it comes to inspiring your boss or senior people and/or your team into action.
- Learn about some of the specific organizational and socio-cultural challenges for women as leaders with regards to being an inspirational leader and how to navigate them.
- Develop tools in how to work with people you do not always find inspiring and keep yourself energized, on track and remain calm under stress.
- Build a strong network of like-minded peers that will enable the sharing of ideas, resources and accountability to make sure you stay on track and achieve results.
- Get out of the office for a day to focus on yourself, get out of your comfort zone and really challenge yourself. Helps to keep you on your toes and out of your inbox!
When you come to an Aspire event, you learn new tools, develop yourself, grow your network and make a difference at the same time through our scholarship program. Our goal, that we are extremely passionate about, is to make a difference to the lives of women and girls around the world.
Who is the event for?
From graduates to managers to executives, we welcome women and men from all industries, sectors and backgrounds. This creates an environment of new ideas and thought leadership.
Aspire’s specialism is to trailblaze change for women and as our community grows we’re also working for equality for everyone, everywhere. And as we grow we’re working with more and more men who are demanding change for women and who aspire for a more tolerant, equitable world for everyone.
£795 plus VAT
£595 for charities, not for profits and self funding individuals.
This event will be in-person in London, UK with UK timing of 9am - 5pm.BOOK NOW
"I thought it was an excellent day. I can't honestly remember the last time I learnt so much about myself and was inspired to such an extent, not only by you and your team, but also by and through the amazing individuals I met on the day. I found it incredible that we could have got that much insight in such a short space of time. I'm really glad I took the time out for this, and have recommended Aspire."
Head of Tesco Business Unit, Kellogg Company
"I'm still ablaze after the 'Inspirational You' day. It was just what I needed and the time when it was needed.... THANK YOU!!"
Director of Performance & Communications, National Lottery Commission
“Having worked with Aspire on a number of occasions now I am always impressed by their passion and energy towards helping individuals and organizations make the changes they need to. Whilst Aspire have a strong focus on gender diversity and women leaders they strike a balance which, as a man, has made me feel totally included and equally supported. I have recommended Aspire to many people and will continue to do so.”
International Organizational Development Consultant, The Bank of New York Mellon
Covid Protocols and Cancellation Policy
We are committed to the safety and well-being of all our event attendees, volunteers and staff members by implementing our safety protocols to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please see here for the extensive plan set in place by our venue. We will also be keeping group sizes small. In the event of a lockdown, event tickets will be refunded without question and there will be the option to attend in person events virtually.
Plus an additional 10% discount for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
25% discount for 10 + people
Payment below via credit card.
To request an invoice payment or for multiple attendees/groups please email email@example.com
Click here to purchase corporate ticket £795 plus VAT.
Click here to purchase charity/not for profit/self funding ticket £595 plus VAT.