This virtual seminar will deliver motivation, inspiration and practical strategies and is led by Dr Sam Collins, CEO of Aspire, and named one of the Top Ten Executive Coaches, winner of the Leader in the Workplace Award and recognised by Her Majesty, The Queen as one of the UK’s Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry. Sam is known for her bold, inspiring and humorous style.
Resilience is at the top of a must-have list to be able to deal with today’s uncertain life, work and world. More than just coping and surviving, resilience is a fundamental and learnable life, management and leadership skill.
According to the Harvard Business Review: ‘The key goal in managing dynamic and unpredictable challenges is resilience – the ability to survive and thrive through unpredictable, changing, and potentially unfavorable events”.
This online seminar is for you if you are:
- Feeling stress under current events and you need to keep yourself and others on track.
- Needing to thrive in today's changing environment that requires the ability to bounce back fast.
- Increasing your ability to be brave and inspire yourself and others around you.
- Looking to make a bigger impact and difference and you know it will require resilience.
- Trying to do it all, juggle it all and you could do with a boost of inspiration!
Benefits you'll gain:
- Develop your 'Resilience Quota'- the ability to bounce back quickly from unexpected challenges.
- Techniques for yourself and others to reduce stress under unpredictable and unstable times.
- Find ways to inspire yourself and others to step up, lead and thrive.
- Know how to manage stress and stay calm and resilient in the moment.
- Share strategies on managing it all and keeping sane!
- Tools to stay authentic and lead under pressure.
- Have an ability to stay positive about the future even when you don't know what's coming next.
- Develop your patience and agility to make changes.
- Grow your ability to keep going and stay on track when you feel like giving up.
- Learn how to come back from failure and deal with rejection.
- Rally together and be part of the Aspire network and share ideas with other women around the world.
Who is the event for?
From graduates to managers to executives, we welcome women and men from all industries, sectors and backgrounds. This creates an environment of new ideas and thought leadership.
Aspire’s specialism is to trailblaze change for women and as our community grows we’re also working for equality for everyone, everywhere. And as we grow we’re working with more and more men who are demanding change for women and who aspire for a more tolerant, equitable world for everyone.
$99.50 50% off ticket
$199 after January 31st, 2022BOOK NOW
"Many thanks for yesterday’s virtual session, which I found inspiring, motivating and practical – the three things that you bring in spades and to so many women!”.
PARTNER & DIRECTOR OF MARKETING STRATEGY, HYMANS ROBERTSON LLP
"The Aspire webinars proved to be a great success for our attendees. We are a global organization so it enabled participants from all over the globe to attend the event live or to experience the same development opportunity with easy access via the web remotely at a later time."
Global Lead, HR Business Partner, AstraZeneca
"I enjoy the Aspire webinars a lot, particularly because they present real tips and ideas to help improve the issues discussed. That's what I like from Aspire, it gives you answers and very realistic and easy to apply tips for everyone’s daily lives."
Operations Manager, TenarisAlgomaTubes
"Thank you for the most inspiring 90 minutes of my life for a while! I feel full of colour and bubbling possibilities and feel like I'm starting an amazing journey right now.”
Internal Communication Advisor, Oxfam
"Just wanted to thank you and tell you how impressed I was. You were engaging, organized and you kept the group pretty much in lockstep the whole day - which was quite a task. The videos were amazing and appropriate. Most importantly, I think your message was perfect. Loved the idea that you took people who are used to focusing on their own ‘needs’ and got them to stop and really listen to others."
William J. Curtis
Curtco Media Labs, LLC
10% discount on normal the rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
25% discount for 10 people plus
Dr. Sam Collins, CEO and Founder, Aspire
Sam is a leading global voice on women’s leadership and change for workplaces, organizational culture and community impact. Sam has been named one of the ‘Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry’ by Her Majesty, The Queen, one of the ‘Top 10 Coaches’ by The Independent and ‘Leader in the Workplace’ in the Ogûnte Women’s Social Leadership Awards. She has contributed to The Financial Times, The Guardian, CNN, The Huffington Post, The Sunday Times, the BBC World Service and Psychologies Magazine. She is also the author of the Amazon bestselling book, “Radio Heaven – One Woman’s Journey to Grace” and soon to be launched “Rebellious – Women Who Broke the Rules and Changed Their World”. Sam is originally from the UK and now splits her time between the US and travelling globally for Aspire events and programs.